Thursday, April 24, 2014

My First Incident of Territory Intrusion

It was my first concert, I was so excited and happy. Actually to be completely honest I was extremely nervous and had actually made myself sick with a headache and a stomachache (not to mention I had just finished eating at Denny's so that didn't really help either). As we drove closer and closer to Whiskey a GoGo, I started shaking and I couldn't understand why. Was I afraid? Well, I was told that it could be a possibility that an 18 year old couldn't get into the venue, so that did freak me out, so besides that...no I didn't have anything to be afraid of. So why, as I was holding the tickets was I shaking like a dog?
 By the way, here's the neon pink tickets that I was holding, aren't they awesome.
 
Okay back to the story, once we parked outside the venue, my headache began to rage for a minute that I quickly walked away and leaned against the wall to catch my breath. I then found myself walking with the rest of the group (if I haven't clarified I was with a friend and Eli Crypt's family) and we checked into the venue with no problems (thank heavens). I almost thought the bathroom was going to be my best friend but then the headache stopped completely. It was a surprise but then it was understandable to why the headache was gone and why it was there. It was nervousness (for what reason I am still trying to figure that out) and the cure I needed was the arm of my man around my shoulder. Yeah kind of cheesy, but it really did work as a cure. And then it was time for the concert and I was super duper excited (no lying this time). I immediately became a paparazzi and took bunches of pictures, especially of my man. Here's some of them.

Eli Crypt and His Angel

 Tommie Scyther, the lead guitarist

 Mr. Riot, the lead singer





 Recognize this picture?

 
So during the performance I noticed two girls standing very near the front staring at my man. They were watching his every move and they were whispering to each other. At first I thought it was just me being funny, but when he moved off stage, they tried to get closer to him. Yeah well, here was my first opportunity to be the better girlfriend, but also still not complete harness the lioness in me. I just walked up to Logan and planted a kiss right on his lips. Yep, I was marking my territory in the nicest way and also congratulating my amazing man, cutting two carrots with one knife. Yeah I really absolute hate the bird and stone one, so I use a nicer one. The girls immediately backed off, and I sent a smile at their backs. Yeah, strategic and nice; he's my man, better remember that. :)
 
Signing off - Muah
Eli Crypt's Angel <3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment