Friday, April 25, 2014

Introduce yourself

Okay to be honest when you first see Eli, I have to admit he does look really scary, and of course metal. That long hair, those aviators, the 6'4 stature, the big hands that easily glide along the neck of the guitar, and that small smile that could almost be looked at like a smirk, yeah he could very well be someone very intimidating to approach.



  Well lucky for you, he may as well kill me for sharing this little secret, Eli is actually just a really really big teddy bear. Haha, he's definitely a good example of don't judge the book by it's cover. Well actually, the whole band is. :) Well let me give you insight to the teddy bear side of my man.

1. He's amazing with animals. Meet Mr. Muggles, our new Pomeranian; and yes he is named after the Bennet's Pomeranian from the tv show Heroes. Mr. Muggles absolutely loves Eli, he has even tried to tongue him (yeah I won't be kissing him for a while-just kidding though he will have to totally use mouth wash religiously).
 2. He's a "take a funny picture on roller coasters" kind of  guy which is so fun for me because I love keeping those as keepsakes. Here's my favorite from Space Mountain, please ignore my stupid face, I was trying my hardest to think of something snazzy but that certainly didn't come out as I wanted.

3. He's extremely romantic. For our 1st valentines date, we went to castle park and he made me feel like a princess. And look at his shirt!!!! WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY!!!! RING DING DING! Sorry, I bought that shirt and there is a funny story as to why I bought it.
 
4. He's a really big geek like me. We recently went to Wondercon and it was so much fun! We met Doug Jones (for those of you who don't recognize the name he is Silver Surfer from Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer, Abe Sapien Hellboy, the Pale Man from Pan's Labyrinth, and Cochise from Falling Skies. I would recommend all of those movies and one tv show with total confidence that those of you out there who are nerds, that you will love them!
.
So yes, in the real world, metal playing Eli Crypt is actually a teddy bear that is comprised of a love for animals, is goofy on roller coasters, is completely romantic (but you really don't know the fullness of what that actually means), and a big geek. So yeah, here's a fun lesson for you about the rhythm guitarist for OTB, don't judge a book by it's cover, you just may just find something interesting. But remember, HE'S MINE!
 
signing off - muah
Eli Crypt's Angel
 


No comments:

Post a Comment