Thursday, April 24, 2014

Instagram Phenomenon

First of all, I want to give credit to Tommie Scyther, the Lead Guitarist from Order Through Blood. This is on their instagram channel orderthroughblood_official. Okay now that's done I just want to oogle over how amazing this picture looks. To be honest, he even kind of looks like the grudge. But guess what, this picture is one of the most well liked, alongside Bishop Slain's (the drummer). I know that he'll have a fanbase and that's one of the things that comes with the territory. I have to give credit to some big rock stars girlfriends such as Juliet Simms (girlfriend of Andy Biersack). Her boyfriend, the lead singer of Black Veil Brides, has a huge fan base and the majority of them are females. She just simply takes it all in stride despite the fact that she sometimes receives quite negative comments concerning her relationship with Biersack. But then again, she has pretty thick skin, and that is something that I have to learn. Yeah, with some of my friends you have to have pretty thick skin (not naming any names but it starts with an A and ends with an I - if you guess it, major props to you), and I do have it, but I am going to need skin as tough as an elephant because when they get big, I know that a lot of girlies are going to flock to him. Will I be the jealous one backstage glaring daggers at every girl who looks at him? Of course, not, I'm actually pretty cool despite the numerous ups and downs I have been through. Yeah I will make it quite clear that I am the one and only Eli Crypt's Angel, but I will not stop the fanbase, I will welcome it. But make it clear, he is mine, I have a ring on my finger from him, be careful. :) Okay, lioness mannerisms all over haha, yeah, so I am excited to see how this life progresses. It will also be interesting to go through the ups and downs of big stage concerts and autograph signings and picture taking with the fans....geez...I better not have my CCW by then (Just kidding).

Signing off - Muah
Eli Crypt's Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment