Thursday, April 24, 2014

Bonjour

You know that when I was little, dating a rock star was a huge dream? Yeah, well thank my lucky stars I have been blessed and I find myself dating the rhythm guitarist of Misfit Metal Band ORDER THROUGH BLOOD. It is so much fun....whoa wait there...I'm getting ahead of myself. I need to introduce myself, little ol' me. My name is Dominee, but most people call me Dee. I was born in Torrance, California; lived in Los Angeles for five years and then found myself living overseas (Tokyo and London) for the next 13 years. It was a blast, and then I found myself in Las Vegas. I'm not denying the fact that Vegas is great, but for a young woman who spent a majority of time in London where the climate hardly ever reaches above 75 degrees, it was a major killer to my poor body. I graduated from high school with a 4.2 GPA and am currently going to B.I.O.L.A *Bible Institute of Los Angeles* and studying nursing. My goal is to become a mental health nurse that specializes in depression and PTSD.

Okay now that you got that quick little back story, let me introduce to the other character in this story.
 
First, admire this amazing looking band known as ORDER THROUGH BLOOD. I would recommend with all my strength to listen to this band. They have their own website orderthroughblood.com and their music is so fricken sick; it is unique and has some really good influences. But to learn more, go look at the website. Please for me. :) Okay, now look at the man leaning against the wall with his legs crossed, yep that is my name, AKA Eli Crypt. He started out as a classical guitarist but now he is the rhythm guitarist and wow, his fingers can move. Yep a little fan-girling is needed. EEEEEE!!!! I love watching him play, it's so sexy to watch his fingers fly over the neck of the guitar. And when he starts to head bang, hair flies and...whoa...haha :)
 
Now that I have introduced the two characters, let us begin this blog.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment