Friday, April 25, 2014

Don't Judge A Book by It's Cover, espcially if it's a Metal Band

One of my pet peeves is when people just look at the face value of someone. I mean seriously, when I dress in a garter skirt and a sons of anarchy tank top with knee high socks and heels I get the worst kind of looks. I certainly don't look like a slut, but that's the kind of treatment I get or that I am some emo chick or something not good. But when you get to know me you'll realize that I am far from the face value, I'm actually quite nerdy and quirky. But I know that I am not the only one who gets treatment like that, metal bands are quite popular for proving people wrong with who they truly are. I want to introduce the members of Order Through Blood and show you how they are ones who prove people wrong. They are some really cool people so lets unravel this paradox, by giving you a face value look and then showing you who they truly are. LET US BEGIN! (BY THE WAY, ALL PICTURES OF THE PROPERTY OF ORDER THROUGH BLOOD! CHECK ALL THEM OUT ON THEIR INSTRAGRAM! ORDERTHROUGHBLOOD_OFFICIAL)

Let us begin with MR. RIOT!
 
  When I first met Mr. Riot the first thing that I did was gulp. He is huge! I mean muscle huge. He's the kind of guy who I would want on my side in a fight, but if I saw him on the "enemy" side, I would push someone else in front of me and be like "Yeah you can take him". Not only that, but he has a very big commanding nature when he gets on stage I mean its not like "oh he's there" it's more like "OH HE'S THERE!". Oh yeah and the faces he makes when he screams...well, they can be practically terrifying (insert anime sweat drop here). According to the lead guitarist many think of him as some "A-hole muscle man who is itching to punch someone in the face". Well let me unveil him, "he's actually just a weird and somewhat shy nerd". (DISCLAIMER: MR. RIOT SIR IF YOU ARE READING THIS SIR PLEASE NOTE THAT IT WAS TOMMIE WHO STATED THAT AND NOT ME!)
 
Now for TOMMIE SCYTHER! 
 Eli told me a lot about her before I met her but when I actually met her I have to be honest my mouth dropped. Well first off, she's gorgeous, she rocks the tattoos, the thick black make up, the lip piercings, band t-shirts and can shred the guitar better than any girls I know, and actually better than a lot of the guys I know. She is the lead guitarist, but I have to be honest, I don't think a lot of people expect that. When it comes to the solos most will look to Eli first but when she steps forward with that commanding stance, mouths drop and I do believe some hearts stop. She commands that stage with all authority and sometimes it can be intimidating. But she, like Mr. Riot, is a huge nerd, plus she is a massive fitness buff and an artist (you have to check out her stuff it's sick). She's also a tell you how it is kind of female and doesn't do drama. Awesome right?
 
Introducing ELI CRYPT!

According to Tommie he's the "most metal out of all of us with the long head banging skull of hair". And like I have stated before he is 6'4 and hardly ever smiles, well he does, but not when he's acting metal, but he does around me...sorry confusing haha. (SORRY HONEY BUT YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE) He definitely looks like he's into his music. But to honest, Eli never really cared about metal music until OTB was made. He's always been into classical music (like Nobou Uematsu) and like the top two, he's pretty nerdy. I mean I should know, he's my man. Though it's still debatable whether or not he's more of a nerd than me, maybe on videogames (excluding Halo that's my territory), but certainly not on comic books.
 
Here is SCARLET LACE.
I can't say I know her well so I will just say everything that Tommie said. "Scarlet while on stage always makes faces and stands relatively still like the creeper in the shadows (it's true I've seen it with my own eyes-this is me talking), but she's kinda shy in real life. Doesn't say much unless she knows you well (probably why I don't her know well haha), but she's cool. Absolutely amazing bassist and musician, but she never gives herself enough credit. She's relatively new to being a metalhead, she mainly listened to hard rock until a few years ago." Well there you have it.
 
Last but certainly not least BISHOP SLAIN.

Um...well...what can be said about Bishop. Well upon first look I was actually fairly scared of him, at times I still think I am. Yeah he is huge, but that's not it, it's the faces he makes. He makes like these weird rape faces that freak me out! He is the master of faces, well making them. Though you would never see these faces while he's behind the drums, he's actually quite emotionless and pretty calm; which I will never understand. He is a ridiculously sick drummer but also doesn't give himself much credit. But like I about his faces, when he's not drumming he's well...HE'S DEMENTED! He will always find a way to mortify and disgust you but no matter what he will always make you laugh with whatever his sick brain comes up with. Tommie certainly claims him as her best friend.
 
So there you have it, Order Through Blood's members. They are pretty cool aren't they? Proving them people wrong.
 
Signing off - Muah
Eli Crypt's Angel
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment